Friday, July 18, 2008

It's not fair!

We knew the hurricane was coming , but the gummint didn't stop it! I dropped out of school to wash dishes and the CEO of Exxon/Mobil makes more money than I do! I got pregnant at 15 and can't pay my bills! I robbed a liquor store for crack money and "they" put me in jail! I burglarized your nation and the citizens don't want to give my illegal ass free health care and education and food and housing!
Those who complain about things not being fair are usually pissed because it is. It also amazes me that liberals who will embrace evolution seem to have no idea how it works. It also amazes me when the liberal base thinks the politicians care about them. All they care about is increasing their power , not yours. A perfect example is the invented word "empower". Power , due to it's nature , can't be given. Power is achieved or taken. Those who claim to "give" power are giving permission-while retaining the power for themselves.

No comments: